Idaho Balsam Fir essential oil has a woodsy and refreshing aroma, and is grown and harvested at Young Living’s Highland Flats, Idaho farm. This oil can be diffused for a grounding, relaxing, and calming aroma, and to create a heightened spiritual environment during meditation. Idaho Balsam Fir includes the naturally occurring constituents beta-pinene and camphene.
Most Interesting Historical Reference?
- Did you know that the oleoresin of Balsam Fir has been used for ritual and spiritual purposes?
What are the Plant Properties?
- Relaxing, soothing and warming.
What are the Documented Balsam Fir Benefits and Uses?
- Supporting a healthy respiratory system. Use for soothing muscles after exercise or sports.
What is the Aromatic Affect on the Mind?
- It is physically grounding and relaxing. Its sweet and clean scent has balsamic and woody overtones.
What is the Spiritual and Emotional Influence?
- Balsam fir oil will ground the body and empower the mind. It will bring emotional balance to the mind and body by aligning the sacral and heart chakras. It is good for those who get out of balance emotionally very easily.
By the way, any of the oils that are from trees (Western Red Cedar, Palo Santo, Cedarwood, Frankincense, etc) will provide stabilization, grounding and security to our being.
More info here